Problems installing with USB CDROM

Dennis depadiernos at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 20:47:29 UTC 2006

i've had this same problem... no matter what kernel i use, i would get a
kernel panic.  of course, only when using an external usb-cdrom drive.  it
would boot off of an external usb-hdd.  i don't know what's wrong either.

hope someone else gives it a try to fix.

Dennis

--
Windows 9x: noun, Updated 32-bit add-on to the 16-bit GUI of an 8-bit OS,
coded for a 4-bit CPU by a 2-bit company that can't stand 1-bit of