CRUX and such

Clare Johnstone claregj at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 09:50:37 UTC 2006

On 3/6/06, Per Liden <per at fukt.bth.se> wrote:
I've decided to officially retire from the project. Maybe I some day find
> the energy I need to get involved again, but for now I think this is the
> best for both me and the project.
>
> It feels very good to know that CRUX is in good hands and I'm sure you
> guys will bring the project to a level I never managed to.
>
> /Per

Per it is sad to see you go, but we all owe you a big vote of thanks
for keeping the project on its rails in those vital early stages.
Here's wishing you all the best for the future, we hope to hear about
your future successes too,
clare