now, how to solve Simplified Chinese?

Geoffrey Zheng gzheng at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 7 07:34:34 UTC 2006

greate, i made it. now my Crux is connected. yes, after re-compiled the
kernel, the e100 lan card was found and connected, then update, install
hotplug & ipw2100 ports, wlan card works now.

But, I can't find any ports for Simplified Chinese solution, guide me pls.

btw, anybody else come from China mainland besides me?

I love crux.

Geoffrey.