Pet Peeve - Damaging Other people's work deliberately

Oleksiy V. Khilkevich grim at asu.ntu-kpi.kiev.ua
Thu Mar 9 14:38:34 UTC 2006

On Thu, 09 Mar 2006 14:25:15 +0200, Mark Rosenstand wrote:

> On 3/9/06, Clare Johnstone wrote:
>
> One of the principles of design in CRUX is to remove junk files. Files
> that you'll only (if ever) read once are, IMO, junk. ...

I agree with you.
However as soon as people are different, the different are points on what
'junks' are.

While I hate annoying LICENSE's, README's, FAQ's etc, I also hate those
who cut useful documentation.
Somebody thinks that KDE documentation is useless, and this makes some
trouble when I want to learn about some awesome feature. Maybe I'll read
it once, but I would read it in place and fast enough.
I think it's good to remove junks, but it's bad to prevent software from
normal operation.

--
Regards,                             [GRIM-UANIC]  [GRIM-RIPE]
Oleksiy V. Khilkevich

--
Please avoid sending me Word, Excel or PowerPoint attachments.
Use plain text, HTML or PDF instead.