Both a blessing and a curse

Daniel Mueller daniel at danm.de
Thu Mar 9 21:58:25 UTC 2006

On Thursday 09 March 2006 20:55, Mark Rosenstand wrote:
> Could we get a comment (and maybe even action) from the KDE
> maintainer/packager? :-)

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=crux&m=103359513422098&w=2
At that time most people hanging around in #crux told me to remove it.

I have never needed KDE's help system myself. However, maybe it's time to
rethink the "3.4.3. Remove Junk Files" maxim - at least for files which are
needed for proper program operation. I'm getting an error message if I try to
open kmail's handbook.

It's not exactly the same situation but somehow similar:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=crux&m=111576109526496&w=2

bye, danm
--
Daniel Mueller
Berlin, Germany         OpenPGP: 1024D/E4F4383A