which port name (wol) / don't find (usleep)

Johannes Winkelmann jw at tks6.net
Sat Mar 11 11:51:04 UTC 2006

Hi Ronny,

On Sat, Mar 11, 2006 at 09:04:06 +0100, Ronny Kornexl wrote:
> Hello
>
> Which port name (wol) ?
You've send a couple of those requests in the past, so to save you some
work and the mailing list readers the noise, here's how you should
proceed in case you need a port, and you can't find it in the ports
database:

  create it yourself, and publish it to your ports repository

However, don't ask on this list. All we (the readers) can do is check
the ports DB, or make a new port which is just as much work for us as
it is for you, except that we have no need for it; otherwise it would
already be in the ports db.

Hope this help,
Regards, Johannes
Johannes Winkelmann              mailto:jw at tks6.net