KDEbase

wawrzyniec.niewodniczanski at pwr.wroc.pl wawrzyniec.niewodniczanski at pwr.wroc.pl
Tue Mar 14 11:28:54 UTC 2006

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006, Mark Rosenstand wrote:

> On 3/14/06, wawrzyniec.niewodniczanski at pwr.wroc.pl
> <wawrzyniec.niewodniczanski at pwr.wroc.pl> wrote:
> > What does it mean?
> >
> > checking for KDE... configure: error:
> > in the prefix, you've chosen, are no KDE headers installed. This will
> > fail.
> > So, check this please and use another prefix!
> > =======> ERROR: Building
> > '/usr/ports/opt/kdebase/kdebase#3.5.1-1.pkg.tar.gz' failed.
> >

> > kdelibs has been updated to 3.5.1
>
> Are there any headers, e.g. /usr/include/kdebug.h? Try to build with
> -kw and check the config.log.

Thank you very much.
It's was trivial. I have no space on device, therefore kdebase cannot
install headers in /usr/include

Wawrzek

--
Wawrzyniec Niewodniczański        WWW: http://larryn.blogspot.com/
    vel LarryN           E-MAIL: wawrzyniec.niewodniczanski[na]pwr.wroc.pl
PhD student @                           JID: larryn at chrome.pl
Wroclaw University of Technology        TEL: +48(071)320-2894