default dirnames in /etc/pkgmk.conf

Simon Gloßner viper at hometux.de
Wed Nov 15 20:25:57 UTC 2006

On Wed, Nov 15, 2006 at 08:37:48PM +0059, Han Boetes wrote:
> Of course it doesn't work at all like that.
>
> But the idea is nice. And the solution is not too hard I think.
>
> create a macro in pkgmk, it looks like this:
[...]

Hi,

I disagree. We shouldn't add default configure args or even default
"delete macros". In the worst case this is doing things with some
ports which we don't want.

Right now it's perfect in my opinion. If you want to change the prefix
to /usr, add it to the Pkgfile. If you want to delete some junk files,
add the commands to the Pkgfile. That's simple and secure and come
on it's not much more work...

Regards Simon