crux-ppc mailing list status, new distro fork (was: Re: CRUX from LFS)

Clemens Koller clemens.koller at anagramm.de
Mon Nov 20 13:00:35 UTC 2006

Hi, Giorgio!

>> What is the status or what are your plans of a dedicated crux-ppc
>> mailing list?
>
> We just opened it 2 days ago... see the "community" page... I will write in a
> new thread to announce it!
>
> BTW we're working hard (mainly acrux and me) to give new life to the project,
> i hope there is evidence of that "outside".

Fine! I just joined.

Last week I was on a fair and got pretty busy with some upcoming projects.
The crux-ppc stuff seems really interesting for a platform transparent Linux
distribution since in the industry, many embedded projects just need a
"Linux-solution" without limitation on the processor architecture.

I believe that CRUX and CRUX-PPC is a good environment for this.

Best greets,

Clemens Koller
R&D Imaging Devices
Anagramm GmbH