Firefox 2 and flash audio not working

Predrag Ivanovic predivan at ptt.yu
Thu Nov 23 17:32:28 UTC 2006

On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 10:41:05 -0500
Nick Deubert wrote:

> Hey Everyone,
> I just upgraded th firefox 2 on all my machines and flash audio
> stopped working(google video, youtube). Has anyone else had this
> problem? On google I found some tips for people using ubuntu(aoss) but
> nothing worked and I'm out of ideas.
> Thanks,
> Nick

I have a same problem.I googled, too, and there are two solutions, afaik.
Fresh install of FF 2.0(not upgrade)(suggested on Mozillazine forum, plugin 7.x then works with sound, allegedly), or flash9 beta2 plugin,
not tested with FF 2.0 afaik.Take your pick :)

Pedja
--
 The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are
 permitted to remain children all our lives.