regarding footprint-mismatch error message

Han Boetes han at mijncomputer.nl
Thu Nov 30 05:02:12 UTC 2006

Fredrik Rinnestam wrote:
> Since contrib does have standards and rules, ignoring this
> (pretty serious) dispute will not make it go away - only create
> irritation.  Please join the discussion and atleast make your
> case for these dupes and maybe it can be resolved swiftly.

Which discussion? I keep providing a solution and they keep
getting ignored. That's not a discussion. That's a one way
direction of telling people to RTFM and shut up while there is a
technical solution. A technical solution which is staring in your
face, yet you simply join the guys that prefer to tell
RTFM. Odd...

# Han
--
http://www.xs4all.nl/~hanb/software/crux/