Broken Ports and Fixes

Nick Deubert ndeubert at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 14:15:47 UTC 2006

cups - the ftp site doesn't seem to work for me, changing the url from
ftp:// to http:// fixes it.

lynx - 2.8.5 is out of date as of 10/10, changed the version to 2.8.6
in the Pkgfile and it worked fine.

openssh - the main site in canada is not responding, neither were the
first mirrors but I did find  this link worked:
ftp://openbsd.wiretapped.net/pub/OpenBSD/OpenSSH/portable/openssh-4.4p1.tar.gz

db - apparently the requests for the patches from sleepycat.com just
return the berkeley db page from oracle - this one is still broken for
me, anyone else run into this?