crux-ppc mailing list status, new distro fork (was: Re: CRUX from LFS)

Giorgio Agrelli giorgio_a at libero.it
Thu Oct 19 10:35:26 UTC 2006

Giorgio Agrelli wrote:
> Clemens Koller wrote:
>> Hello, Giorgio!
>> [...]
>> What is the status or what are your plans of a dedicated crux-ppc
>> mailing list?
>
> i did not manage to get a ml from that friend of mine i wrote you about, but i
> will ask now to Biscottin who registered cruxppc.org some time ago...

Ok, the guy changed his mind, so the mailing list will be ready in a couple of
days... it will be hosted on nalug.net... but are you sure that we will have
enough subscribers to need a separate mailing list???

BTW we should be able to put an rsync server for the ports tree... this will
probably happen in a month or two, so we will eventually get rid of the cvs
for ports tree sync, i hope!! :D

greets,

giorgio

--
NullPointer  ||  GnuPG/PGP Key-Id: 0x343B22E6
http://cruxppc.sunsite.dk