crux-ppc mailing list status, new distro fork (was: Re: CRUX from LFS)

Clemens Koller clemens.koller at anagramm.de
Thu Oct 19 13:47:34 UTC 2006

Hello, Giorgio!

> Ok, the guy changed his mind, so the mailing list will be ready in a couple of
> days... it will be hosted on nalug.net... but are you sure that we will have
> enough subscribers to need a separate mailing list???

Well, I just don't know. I guess, there are not many people around
developing crux-ppc.
The more important question is: Does anybody mind to have the
crux-ppc stuff in crux-devel? A separate list or some automatic [tag]
in the header would avoid some confusion about the targeted platform. -> ?!

Best greets,

Clemens Koller
R&D Imaging Devices
Anagramm GmbH