Building X11R7.1

Lucas Hazel lucas at die.net.au
Thu Sep 14 14:32:02 UTC 2006

On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 08:37:39 +1000
"Darran Kartaschew" <darran.kartaschew at pcanu.com.au> wrote:

> [...]

Tilman has an x11r7 repo, I used that. Perhaps you should give it a go.

---[/etc/ports/x11r7.rsync]---
host=code-monkey.de
collection=crux-ports-x11r7
destination=/usr/ports/x11r7
---[EOF]---

--
Lucas Hazel <lucas at die.net.au>

Digit Illogic Enterises
[http://die.net.au]
[phone: +61401313870]
[ABN: 52841332786]

AMAC Fast Track Computers
Technician
209 Beardy Street, Armidale NSW
[phone: +61267711287]

School of Maths and Computer Science
University of New England
Armidale, Australia
[http://cs.une.edu.au]

"Clothes make the man. Naked men are rarely taken
seriously, or given employment." (Mark Twain)