Some ports need addressing!

Eric M. Fortner asemf7 at uaa.alaska.edu
Mon Sep 18 18:02:38 UTC 2006

Okay.....lets get something straight here "ROUVY......as in young boy"
I did not complain, rant or place or forward into or about "Crux" in my email.
I am learning like eveyone else........You have failed and can not even show I showed
hostility towards this distrubution. If you go back you little shit
you will see that I have been using it since Per fisrt started it(mailing list).....go back
little boy about 4+ years ago and see that I have never complained or
made any bad comments to your little "I am complaining"

Now listen here.......If you were such a guru you would not be sitting here
on a mailing list being a little Fuck......you would be useful and helpful
and on task with being efficient and making this ditro flow better than it is.

So take your little uneducated and young unexperienced bullshit in life
and learn to group with people instead of fighting with them.

No get your head out of your ass and figure out how the package system
can run over the internet a little smoother..........show a little respect to your
selves on here........show us you can do something besides be little
shits on a mailing list....

Best regards to you to sir!

Eric