Some ports need addressing!

Eric M. Fortner asemf7 at uaa.alaska.edu
Wed Sep 20 02:21:10 UTC 2006

Okay.......I send my sincere apology for stiring the pot.
I am not a developer Rouven. Never will be!
Mountaineering and food nutrition is my game with
a life in Dietetics in future years. However I like using this OS
and all of its software. I am trying to learn as well as everyother
person by doing my homework first, but sometimes as a
regular "Joe" sort of speak....I have trouble with the issues
So I post on here and hope I ask the right questions
or start the conversations off right......

THANK GOD we are all men and maybe some grown up ladies on here
because I hold no grudges...and I am still on this list and still
want to learn how to get packages from you
guys when MD5SUMS do not match....because I am a smart
enough student to know that means it could of been screwed with....

SO I hope you folks except my apology....

Everyone have a great night....!

Go eat Sushi and have some beer or something!....laugh!

Regards

Eric
P.S....can someone please tell me why I keep posting two times to the list.....
I do not want this to happen but do not know how to fix this issue iether!