mailinglist vs web forum

smagnuson at forzani.com smagnuson at forzani.com
Fri Sep 22 16:18:43 UTC 2006

Ahh yes the ago old debate.  Personally I would like to see both
intergrated.

I like the mailinglist because it comes to me, with a web forum you have
to go to it.  I do believe a web forum would open up crux to more users
(user friendly), modern looking, etc....  It also provides a searchable
archive (I know crux has one already).

Perhaps something like the following is an option.  The best of both
worlds one could say.... It also addresses another concern of a
fragmented user community.  I have never used it.

http://www.mail2forum.com/

I'm sure other options exist
Sig