mailinglist vs web forum

Matthias Pfeifer mpfeifer77 at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 27 12:45:31 UTC 2006

2006/9/22, Tobias Richter <tri at imi.st>:

> Please review and maybe someone can put a link at crux.nu to the forum ?

Struggeling with the installation of DRI on my bit old-fashioned
Notebook for some days makes me think that a forum might be quiet a
good place. However currently www.crux-forum.com is not working. The
error is:

List::Util object version 1.13 does not match bootstrap parameter 1.18

This error was reported at: /usr/lib/perl/5.8/DynaLoader.pm line 245, line 64.

What i personally dislike about forums is that it mirrors this odd
"please fix my problem bevor i tried by myself"-behaviour. A good
howto-collection is worth much more but imposes some work keeping it
up to date.

Matthias