mailinglist vs web forum

Jonathan Asghar jjasghar at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 17:28:46 UTC 2006

> > >However currently www.crux-forum.com is not working.
> > >

> > WHY ARE WE _STILL_ TALKING ABOUT THIS FRAKING FORUM?!?!?!
> > at least 4 times a year this FRAKING thread starts!
> > should we just rename the ML "why-crux-doesnt-have-a-forum at lists.crux.nu"?
> >
> > I know i'm not the _only_ one annoyed about this.
> >

> why are you yelling? Is this common tone on this list?
>
> I *hope* i'm not the _only_ one annoyed about *this*'

yes i am annoyed about this. And no i think i'm the only one that has
yelled for quite a while, it get the desired effect, got your
attention.
we are a small distro, we arent gentoo, or ubuntu, a forum will fail,
and the ML will and has always come out on top.
I just hate how litterally it is _always_ asked,
and yes for yall keeping score at home, i asked about the forum about
2 years ago now.
when rrm3 was around ;)...

btw, anyone got in contact with him? how is he?

--
Best Regards,
Jonathan Asghar