port sdl_ttf in opt build error

Ricardo Oliveira autopilot at oniduo.pt
Tue Aug 21 00:52:45 UTC 2007

This list sure is interesting...
Mr. Satow could have provided aditional info on his problem but what kind of reply is that?
I think that one of the ideas behind the mailing list must of been to help whoever as issues with the distribution!Sadly this is not the first time a situation like this happens.

Ricardo

--
Ricardo Oliveira <autopilot at oniduo.pt>