[Fwd: Binutils 2.18 available]

Clemens Koller clemens.koller at anagramm.de
Tue Aug 28 22:22:09 UTC 2007

Well... here it is.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: Binutils 2.18 available
Datum: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 18:08:01 -0400
Von: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false.org>
An: binutils at sourceware.org

I have placed binutils 2.18 on sourceware.org and ftp.gnu.org in the
usual places, e.g. ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/binutils/.

9d22ee4dafa3a194457caf4706f9cf01  binutils-2.18.tar.bz2
d71b23b4fb91e66802ca2b8f576629f4  binutils-2.18.tar.gz

As usual, thanks to everyone who helped prepare this release.  The
branch remains open for bug fixes; if there are enough to justify it,
I'll prepare a point release in one or two months.

I built and tested the release for a selection of 38 ELF-based
targets; the most popular platforms had no failures, and the others
had only a small assortment of problems.  Well, with one exception:
the ARC disassembler appears to be broken, which messes up the gas
testsuite awfully.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery