SPARC64?

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Thu Feb 15 06:29:46 UTC 2007

   Hi folks.  I'm new to the list, but not new to CRUX; all of my
Linux systems are running it.  I got tired of all the senseless bloat
in other distributions and CRUX was like a breath of fresh air.

   I'm posting to ask about the SPARC64 port of CRUX.  The latest
distribution image for this architecture (found via http://
jw.tks6.net/files/crux/sparc/) is nearly two years old.  Are there
plans to bring this up to date?  Most of my production systems at
home and at work are UltraSPARC machines running Solaris (only a few
are x86, all of which are running CRUX), but more of them would run
CRUX if a more recent release were available.

            Thanks,
            -Dave

--
Dave McGuire