Crux and WLAN

Wawrzyniec Niewodniczański wawrzyniec.niewodniczanski at pwr.wroc.pl
Wed Feb 14 19:17:40 UTC 2007

Hello,

I have a question. I've bought old IBM ThinkPad T21 and Linksys WPC54G
V3. I wonder how to installed Crux on it. I have no net (wireless card
dosen't work) I think it should works with Ndiswrapper, but it is in
opt, but no at CD. I think the only way is to download the source in
Windows and then build in in Crux. Or maybe is other way?

I think Ndiswrapper should be added to CD in the next version of Crux.
What do you think about it?

Regards,
Wawrzek
--
Wawrzyniec Niewodniczański        WWW: http://larryn.blogspot.com/
    vel LarryN           E-MAIL: wawrzyniec.niewodniczanski[na]pwr.wroc.pl
PhD student @                           JID: larryn at chrome.pl
Wroclaw University of Technology        TEL: +48(071)320-2894