id3lib & libid3 in contrib

Johannes Winkelmann jw at smts.ch
Mon Feb 19 08:08:23 UTC 2007

Hi Paul,

On Sun, Feb 18, 2007 at 23:56:30 -0500, paul wisehart wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 18, 2007 at 11:38:01PM -0500, paul wisehart wrote:
> > id3lib & libid3 in contrib appear to be the
> > same with different maintainers.
> > Is there some kind of aliasing feature
> > in crux to handle this?
> >

> Srry, Im kinda answering my own question.
> I added "id3lib: libid3" to /var/lib/pkg/prt-get.aliases
This will work as a temporary workaround.

However it seems that the duplication is just an oversight of the libid3
maintainer, and now that you brought this to attention it'll probably be
fixed soon. Otherwise, please submit a bug to the bugtracker at
  http://crux.nu/Main/Bugs

Regards, Johannes
Johannes Winkelmann              mailto:jw at smts.ch
Zurich, Switzerland              http://jw.smts.ch