Contrib members.

Clare Johnstone claregj at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 23:44:25 UTC 2007

Hi,
I think pitillo has a good idea. It has the advantage that if a person
has a special interest in some area, that person might be willing to
maintain ports in that area on contrib.  People with a special
interest may not be sufficently dedicated to Crux to spend time
outside of their area, but Crux would get the benefit of their
expertise in their specialty.

thanks to you all
clare