why as many things deleted (opt) / and potentially broken source downloads?

ronny kornexl ronny.kornexl at online.de
Sun Jan 28 12:11:01 UTC 2007

Tilman Sauerbeck schrieb:
> ronny kornexl [2007-01-28 10:49]:
>
>> Tilman Sauerbeck schrieb:
>>
>>> Matt decided to remove them because he no longer wanted to maintain
>>> them.
>>>
>> Ok and now ... :-(
>>
>> http://vdr-wiki.de/wiki/index.php/Burn-plugin#Crux
>>
>> prt-get depinst boost libgd mjpegtools dvdauthor dvd+rw-tools cdrtools
>> libcdio
>>                            ^^^^^^^^^^
>>
>> Where I find a Backup? (thanks)
>>

> You can find a backup in the CRUX opt.git repository.
> The commit that removed your beloved video stuff ports was
> 94e0ebb0b5ce1e95b0a4aef00a9edde3a8830a6a, so you want to checkout the
> tree at a point before that commit.
>
> Regards,
> Tilman
Thanks, this ^^^^^^ is a solution for me :-)

But not for the vdr-wiki :-(

Which write?

http://vdr-wiki.de/wiki/index.php?title=Burn-plugin&action=edit&section=14

"Dear Crux User, You can find a backup in the CRUX opt.git repository.
The commit that removed your beloved video stuff ports was
94e0ebb0b5ce1e95b0a4aef00a9edde3a8830a6a, so you want to checkout the
tree at a point before that commit"

 > Small joke <

Please this packs ^^^^ again in opt, thanks.

Still another solution, to "potentially broken source downloads"?

I have a mail from you ^^^^^ (please use the "Bug Tracker
<https://crux.nu/bugs>") for "potentially broken source downloads", this
is a very bad solution, and a "task of life" :-)

Why not a "Mirror - System" for Sources, is "webspace" that Problem?

Thanks and Regards Ronny ("SORRY FOR MY BAD EN")