creating a CRUX package

Lucas Hazel lucas at die.net.au
Sat Jun 16 09:39:46 UTC 2007

On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 13:31:29 +0530
arnuld <geek.arnuld at gmail.com> wrote:

> i want to create a CRUX package and i get information here:
> http://crux.nu/Main/Handbook2-3#ntoc24
>
> i have 2 problems:
>
> 1.) my software is available only in CVS and Handbook does not
> describe CVS method.
> 2.) Pkgfile does not do any dependency-handling then how prt-get get
> handles that ? i am asking because the package i want to create has 3
> dependencies. any way so that prt-get will automatically fetch the
> dependencies.
>
> or this is not CRUX specific :-(

1. CRUX is not a spoon fed distro, you are encouraged to think for
yourself.

2. Perhaps you should try to increase you attention span to more than a
few paragraphs. I direct your attention to section 4.5.4.1 of the
handbook.

--
Lucas Hazel <lucas at die.net.au>
[http://cs.une.edu.au]

"Clothes make the man. Naked men are rarely taken
seriously, or given employment."