Update libpng-1.2.22 -> 1.2.23

Clemens Koller clemens.koller at anagramm.de
Sat Nov 10 15:02:56 UTC 2007

Hi, Lucas!

Lucas Hazel schrieb:
> On Fri, 09 Nov 2007 19:13:05 +0100
> Clemens Koller <clemens.koller at anagramm.de> wrote:
>
>> Tilan, please update ports/crux-2.4/opt/libpng from 1.2.22 to 1.2.23
>
> As a general rule, the crux mailing list should not be used for version
> update requests. Create a ticket at http://crux.nu/bugs or contact the
> maintainer directly.

Oh, no problem. I didn't know about that general rule. Do you have
a pointer here?
Reading http://crux.nu/Main/Bugs doesn't really motivate to file
above version change as a bug (it just isn't one).
Whereas in:
"suggest improvements and report bugs"
 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Well... please update these pages, then.

What about moving them over to crux-devel instead?
(Tilman, any preferences?)
I really don't care where to post as long as I can reduce
touching Pkgfiles again and again while building/updating
CRUX distros.

Clemens Koller
R&D Imaging Devices
Anagramm GmbH