Update libpng-1.2.22 -> 1.2.23

Johannes Winkelmann jw at smts.ch
Sat Nov 10 15:27:56 UTC 2007

On Sat, Nov 10, 2007 at 16:02:56 +0100, Clemens Koller wrote:
> Hi, Lucas!
>
> Lucas Hazel schrieb:
> > On Fri, 09 Nov 2007 19:13:05 +0100
> > Clemens Koller <clemens.koller at anagramm.de> wrote:
> >
> >> Tilan, please update ports/crux-2.4/opt/libpng from 1.2.22 to 1.2.23
> >
> > As a general rule, the crux mailing list should not be used for version
> > update requests. Create a ticket at http://crux.nu/bugs or contact the
> > maintainer directly.
>
> Oh, no problem. I didn't know about that general rule. Do you have
> a pointer here?
http://crux.nu/Main/Faq#ntoc22 states:
"If the port is from the core, base or opt collections, this is
considered a bug. Feel free to report it using the ticket system."

Also, I'd say it's common sense that if you direct a mail to an
individual, you don't send it to a mailing list address, since the
majority of the subscribers aren't Tilmans :-).

Hope this helps,
Johannes
Johannes Winkelmann              mailto:jw at smts.ch
Zurich, Switzerland              http://jw.smts.ch