hda vs sda

Mauricio Faria de Oliveira mauricio.foliveira at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 00:41:25 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Some time ago I couldn't burn a disc using libata and cdrecord.
The recorder couldn't be found in the 'scsi' bus.

Actually I don't know if this problem still lives with libata or newer
burning tools (cdrtools isn't in the 2.5 opt ports anymore).
You may want to check this if the case matters to your use.

Regards,
Maurício Faria de Oliveira