kde4 crux ports

Bartlomiej Palmowski wszystkie.fajne.loginy.zajete at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 19:49:54 UTC 2008

Hi,

   Recently i got interested in kde4 so i decided to look deeper into
portdb, alancio (kde repository maintainer) decided to stay for now w/
kde 3.5 considering KDE 4.x unstable, ecarux collection contains KDE
4.1.3 ports that seems to work well and (quite)stable. To give something
from myself to freaks of _latest_ but not_so_stable software I prepared
kde4-svn repository, all sources are fetched from svn before building
(please consult README (found at the root of kde4-svn collection) before
using). I think new composited kwin is good for people who can't make
compiz to work ;]. kde4-svn.httpup attached

cheers
Bartek