Fix mirrors! (was: Re: [ANN] CRUX 2.5 released)

Clemens Koller clemens.ml at gmx.net
Wed Dec 31 11:26:49 UTC 2008

Hi there!

Tilman Sauerbeck schrieb:
> I'm pleased to announce the release of CRUX 2.5.

Thank you all, for CRUX-2.5! :-)

I just tested some of the mirrors after I realized that
ftp://code-monkey.de/pub/crux/crux-2.5/iso/
as well as
doesn't contain any data.
.../latest/iso is working, however.
ftp://code-monkey.de/pub/crux/latest/ftp-install/ doesn't exist
anymore. It can be removed from http://crux.nu/Main/Download

When accessing the Kazakhstan mirror,
ftp://fido.online.kz/crux/
asks me for a password and doesn't show any files in the case
it's not available.

ftp://mirrors.industrium.ru/crux/crux-2.5/iso/
still contains the release candidates, which should be removed.

http://www.codelux.gr/mirrors/crux/
doesn't contain crux-2.5

http://www.mnkiespalace.com/crux/
doesn't contain the sources and the contrib .iso images.

Can somebody please verify/fix this, where possible?

Thank you, regards,

Clemens

...und einen guten Rutsch/Rausch! ;-)