--enable-nls

Danny Rawlins monster.romster at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 01:18:44 UTC 2009

J. Limon wrote:
> Are there any other criteria for you CRUX based distro? If you plan to
> get rid of contrib and create something more structured, I'd be
> interested in checking out what you've got going.
>

> On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 02:00:31PM +0200, Milan Buska wrote:
>
>> Hi all.
>>
>> Please, for your opinion.
>>
>> I want to create a distribution based on Crux with the difference that
>> translates individual packages with the - enable-nls and documentation.
>>
>> I want to give the working title "Collier --enable-nls".
>>
>> If this is not possible, please let the terms unnecessarily overwrite
>> individual ports with support -nls

I've been slowly working on a crux fork called hvlinux with NLS support
xdelta and not removing documentation as that can be done at the users
digression. That may interest you. freenode #hvlinux the other option is
you just copy all the ports from crux that you want NLS on and add that
repo above crux's in prt-get.conf

Danny
<Romster>