Testing wanted: pkgmk with --ignore-new option

Johannes Winkelmann jw at smts.ch
Wed Mar 4 18:08:28 UTC 2009

Hi there,

I've done an update to pkgmk to add symbolic error codes (fairly coarse
for now), and to optionally ignore footprint missmatches if no files are
missing (also see bug #221 for more information on this).

I've prepared an updated pkgutils port; you can get it via
  httpup sync http://jw.smts.ch/files/crux/ports#pkgutils pkgutils

To make prt-get use that new feature, edit /etc/prt-get.conf and add the
following line:
   makecommand pkgmk -in

Note that it is recommended to avoid using --ignore-new/-in during
packaging, since footprint missmatches should always be looked at in
this phase.

Please let me know if you have comments or feedback!
Cheers, Johannes
Johannes Winkelmann              mailto:jw at smts.ch
Zurich, Switzerland              http://jw.smts.ch