Request to update flaveur repository record in portdb

Oleksiy Khilkevich oleksiy.khilkevich at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 17:29:27 UTC 2009

Hi, folks.

I am jumping over distributions, hosts and networks a lot this time.
On top of that my department goes through server room power supply
update, so everything is shut down and my repo is down too very often.
I decided to move my repository to the Google Code, so the uptime would
be more acceptable.

So wipe out my old record (flaveur) and replace it with the following one:

ROOT_DIR=/usr/ports/flaveur
URL=*/http/*://flaveur.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ports

Thanks a LOT!