bluez problem.

Predrag Ivanovic predivan at nadlanu.com
Thu May 13 20:00:30 UTC 2010

On Thu, 13 May 2010 22:05:42 +0530
parijat chauhan wrote:

>hey acrux ,
>is bluez-simple-agent is some utility available in  bluez-4??

It is a script 'simple agent' in bluez-4.64/test.
You will need to install pygobject from opt to make it work, I think.

>and to Jue,
>i want a minimal system supporting bluetooth but if i use bluez-4 , it
>needs complete gnome-bluetooth for authenticating devices with
>dependency of whole gnome , or kde-bluetooth with kde which i don't
>like. so i have to install 2.25 with little dependencies.
>
>it would be better if someone would have written a purely command-line
>utility for this purpose , or someone can give me a direction for
>that.

If you want GUI, Blueman is your best bet(PyGTK based).
http://blueman-project.org/
Port for it is available from portdb, almost all deps for it are in opt, apart from
obex-data-server, which is also on portdb.
So, prepare to get your hands a bit dirty. :)

Pedja
--
 appears to be a Slow/Narrow SCSI-0 Interface problem