Problem with xorg-server-1.8.1

Michael Norris miken08003 at yahoo.com
Fri May 21 21:07:47 UTC 2010

Hazel,

    I had the same problem and was able to fix it by adding the following line to my xorg.conf file.

Section "ServerFlags"
Option "AutoAddDevices" "False"
EndSection

       I also found a second way to fix the problem. I needed to have hal running and enable input events in my kernel .config (and recompile the kernel). I hope this helps.

Mike