Kernel Compilation Problem

justin domingue justin.domingue at hotmail.com
Sat May 22 15:41:34 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm starting with CRUX Linux and like it pretty much from what I've seen (especially philosophy).

My problem is that I've never compiled my kernel, so I don't know what to put and my system would not boot because of that (well I think... I get this error : VFS : Unable to mount root fs on block () ).
So i wanted to know if I could copy the CD kernel image... Would everything be okay if I was to do that?

Thanks.