cairo package

Emmanuel Benisty benisty.e at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 09:31:10 UTC 2010

On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 7:46 AM, James Mills
<prologic at shortcircuit.net.au> wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 1:43 AM, Emmanuel Benisty <benisty.e at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Taking this opportunity to say that I just installed CRUX-2.7-rc2 this
>> week-end and I *really* enjoy it so far. I'm a 5 years old archer and
>> I am very impressed with the sheer simplicity and elegance of CRUX.
>> Thanks a lot to all you developers, contributors and users that made
>> it happen and make it live. I just found a new home.
>
> It's funny (strange even) how often we get Arch users trying out CRUX :)

Both distros have a lot in common [1] so I'm not /that/ surprised. The
paradox is that using (and loving) Arch is what made me move to CRUX
today. The more I used Arch, the more a minimalism addict I became,
until I tried the latest CRUX -rc and realised how simplicity could be
sent to yet another level.

> PS: Welcome to CRUX :)

Thanks !

[1] http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Arch_Compared_to_Other_Distributions#CRUX