Problems with xorg

brice brice.lopez at banh-bao.fr
Mon Feb 28 10:42:35 UTC 2011

Hello,

I'm a french student (network and telecommunications), and a linux
addict.
I come from a archlinux, but it was not enough optimised for my
compurter.

I just installed a crux on my compaq mini 311c on the last week end.
Everything was ok, until I had to launch openbox.

I installed :
- xorg
- openbox
- NVidia driver
- hald and dbus

When I types startx, openbox is lauched, but I can't use keyboard or
mouse.

I tried to change the keyboards and mouse drivers in xorg.conf.
Drivers where "kbd" and "mouse", but it don't work better with "udev"
drivers.

Could somebody show me a xorg.conf which works?

--
Brice Lopez