Impossible to install Xorg. xmlsoft.org not reachable

Shin Sterneck shin at sterneck.asia
Sun Jul 24 12:35:32 UTC 2011

Hi Tom,

I still had a copy of the tarball within my source directory and
uploaded it for you to http://ports.sterneck.asia/libxml2-2.7.8.tar.gz
.
Just download it to your src directory so that the prt-get or pkgmk
will detect it and not try to download it from those unavailable
sites.

security wise it should match the MD5 checksum.

regards,
Shin