Possible bug in prt-get

Michal Soltys soltys at ziu.info
Wed Mar 23 13:11:53 UTC 2011

W dniu 21.03.2011 09:22, Michal Soltys pisze:

> Just use pkg{mk,add,rm} for Pkgfiles bent towards versioning systems (I
> do analogous stuff for git). Or, make sure everything needed for shell
> expansion is in version=, e.g.
>
> version=rev-$(stuff you had in TIP, without dependency on other shell
> lines)

Small correction, after looking a bit more.

prt-get handles $() and ``, but only with uname -r, date "+..." or date
'+...'. I generally use the last one in my Pkgfiles (the ones depending
on git), so I never noticed any problems.

Note it only applies to version= . release= is taken verbatim without
any interpretation.