Is it possible to use pusleaudio in crux?

Stefan Stefanov selectany at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 12:54:15 UTC 2012

Hello

I spend several days trying to make pulseaudio works, but without success.
Pulseaudio starts without errors, but it is not responding.
If I run "pacmd list" (or some other pulseaudio related cli tool), all I
get is "Daemon not responding".

The big problem is that there is no error messages in log files about
pulseaudio and it seam that pulseaudio works but it isn't.

Log messages only contains info messages about pulseaudio start process.

I think that the real problem could be misconfigured permissions.