Is it possible to use pusleaudio in crux?

Stefan Stefanov selectany at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 21:36:11 UTC 2012

The problem with pulseaudio is that crux use libpthread-stubs.so
instead libpthread.so from libc.
Thus, causes puseaudio to hangs in sem_wait() function from libpthread-stubs.so.

I can see that other distros doesn't use libpthread-stubs.so and they
rely entirely on libpthread.so.

Obviously libpthread-stubs.so cause problem in my case, but I cannot
just remove it.
If I remove it, pusleaudio complains that this library is missing and
I don't understand how to make pulseaudio to link against
libpthread.so instead libpthread-stubs.so.

My question is how to make transition from libpthread-stub.so to
libpthread.so and completely remove libpthread-stubs.so?