Is it possible to use pusleaudio in crux?

Stefan Stefanov selectany at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 12:57:14 UTC 2012

Donald Cupp points me to the resolution of the problem i.e. removing
libpthread-stubs.so.0 from my system.
This could be done be upgrading the package (libpthread-stubs) from
0.2 to 0.3 version.
After moving to 0.3 version libpthread-stubs.so.0 is gone, but there
are many the dependency on libpthread-stubs,so.0.

At the beginning the whole xorg must be rebuilt, but this is not the
end of the story :)

My DE still refuses to start (with startx) with errors of missing
libpthread-stubs.so.0 file (for example dbus).

I need the some kind of automation to rebuild remaining packages which
still rely on libpthread-stubs.so.0.

I use this commands to find all binaries which still need libpthread-stubs:

for i in $(find / -type f -name "*.so" -print0 2>/dev/null | xargs -0
grep 'libpthread-stubs.so.0' | cut -d' ' -f3); do echo $i; done >
stubs_deps.txt

My question: How to print all packages (not just files as upper
commands do) which need to be rebuilt (and probably include the build
commands)?