Version inconsistency in port opt/bash-completion

Jose V Beneyto sepen at crux-arm.nu
Thu Dec 12 12:52:45 UTC 2013

On 12/05/2013 11:25 PM, Bernd Eggink wrote:
> The file
> "http://bash-completion.alioth.debian.org/files/bash-completion-2.1.tar.gz"
> doesn't exist. It must have been removed, no idea why. On that server
> the latest stable version is 2.0. However, version 2.1 can be
> downloaded here:
>
> https://launchpad.net/bash-completion/master/2.1/+download/bash-completion-2.1.tar.gz

Hi Bernd, sorry for the delay.

Regarding bash-completion, I usually check out the new releases or
information on the homepage of each product and have configured my ck4up
to discover new sources.

Sorry if they have changed the main place where notify new releases and
that affects us.
As you say, they seem to have deleted directly the last release (2.1)
which is not exactly to my liking.

I'll fix that and pay more attention to future releases in bash-completion.

Best regards,

--
Jose V Beneyto | http://sepen.it.cx/