Crux and Steam

Lennart Sauerbeck lists at lennart.sauerbeck.org
Sat Dec 28 14:10:15 UTC 2013

On 12/26/2013 10:12 PM, Wawrzek Niewodniczanski wrote:
> Hi,

Hi,

> Am I right thinking that following port is Steam by Valve?
>
> code-monkey.de::lennarts-crux-ports/steam-32/ steam-32
>
> Any good tips to make it running on Crux?

yes, that is Steam by Valve. The dependencies might be a bit outdated.
You should try to install it without dependencies first and see if it
runs. Steam ships a runtime since earlier this year which should include
all needed libraries.

More tips shouldn't be needed, it runs quite smooth for me.

Regards
Lennart