Lilo Fatal error

Roelof Wobben rwobben at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 5 13:17:34 UTC 2013

> To: crux at lists.crux.nu
> Subject: Re: Lilo Fatal error
> Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2013 14:54:28 +0200
> From: tek at serverop.de
>
> On 05.10.2013 14:40, Roelof Wobben wrote:
>> lilo -v
>>
>> I see this message:
>>
>> Fatal: Trying to map files from a unnamed device 0x100 (NTFS/Raid
>> mirror down?)
>
> Make sure that /boot is mounted (if it resides on a different partition
> than / ).
> Also make sure to include more information on your setup/steps that fail
> and to
> consult google, too.
>
> regards, Thomas

I have two partitions. swap of 4G and a/ of 70G which is formatted with the btrfs filesystem.

Further I have 2 disks. /dev/sdb of 300G with Windows and /dev/sda of 80G with Crux.

All the steps are succesfull except lilo -v which I gave you already the error message.

If you need more info, please say which info then I can provide it.

Roelof