Repository e17 renamed to enlightenment

Victor Martinez pitillo at ono.com
Thu Jan 9 22:01:29 UTC 2014

Hello all,

this last year there were lot of movement from enlightenment developers.
They finally released E17 and the port collection was created in CRUX.
The development process from e developers is getting stronger and seem
that they sorted a new release cycle, releasing E18 at the end of the
last year too and they are working on E19.

Since I'm maintaining this repository and I'll try to maintain different
enlightenment versions, I asked for this rename to keep them together in
the same collection.

Apologies for the inconveniences and needed changes from the user side.
Remember to update with the new rsync file [1] and change prtdir in
prt-get.conf.

Regards, Victor.

[1] http://crux.nu/portdb/?a=getup&q=enlightenment

--